Info for Parents
CONTRIBUTIONS & CHARGES
The Baldivis Primary School Board endorses the schedule of Contributions and Charges each year.
The schedule is broken into five sections to assist families to calculate all educational costs related to activities at this school.
This is a requirement of the Education Act and is useful to assist families budget their expenditure throughout the year.
The five sections are:
- Charges for extra cost items
- Items for personal use in educational programs
- Optional costs for non educational activities
- Additional voluntary approved requests
We encourage all parents/guardians to pay their contributions and charges promptly at the beginning of each school year as the money is used to provide learning experiences and educational materials to enhance student learning. Payments can be made in the following ways:
- Cash payments made to the front office
- EFTPOS and CREDIT CARD payments available in front office
- Direct Deposit payment via internet banking; Baldivis Primary School
BSB: 016 441
Reference: Student Name
Payment Plans are available by contacting the front office on 9523 5700 or Baldivis.PS@education.wa.edu.au. A detailed breakdown of voluntary contributions fees and charges can be viewed by clicking on the link below.