About Our School
Our School Board is made up of 6 elected parent representatives and 4 staff members including the School Principal.
Other parent or community members may be co-opted to the School Board in an advisory role. The Board meets on a regular basis, its key role is to set priorities and monitor progress.
School Board Members:
- Tom Burke (Principal)
- Rhea Powell (Staff)
- Kelly Bates (Staff)
- George Scicluna (Staff)
- Ashley Thornhill (P&C President Representative)
- Andrew Johnson (Parent Representative)
- Sam Yau (Parent Representative)
- Todd Clark (Parent Representative)
- Grant Pilling (Parent Representative)
- Ronald Stobie (Parent Representative and School Board Chair)
- Matt Whitfield (Community Representative)