Info for Parents
Our students look and feel great wearing school uniform.
School uniforms are important because they:
- create a sense of belonging
- separate school from leisure time which helps students to focus on their learning
- promote a positive image of the school
- encourages equality among students
- instill and promotes pride and team spirit in students
For the safety of your child, we recommend:
- students should also wear closed in shoes as students participate in Physical Education programs and/or fitness sessions daily
- no jewellery to be worn with the exception of sleeper/stud ear-rings and Medic Alert identifiers
- a broad-brimmed hat (no hat, no play)
- hair below the shoulders is to be plaited or neatly tied back
- make-up is not to be worn at any time
Baldivis PS is a No Hat, No Play in the Sun school. Students are expected to wear a navy surf or bucket hat. The dangers of skin cancer are well documented. Wearing of hats whilst involved in outside activities is compulsory throughout the entire year. Sun visors, caps, beanies and hoods are not adequate protection. School hats can be purchased from the uniform shop and the canteen.
Please ensure all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name.
Our uniform shop is located in the log cabin near the front office and is staffed by P&C parent volunteers. Opening hours are currently Tuesday morning 8.30am till 10am and Tuesday afternoon 2.00pm till 3.30pm and Thursday morning 8.30am till 9.30am. Please click here to see the latest Uniform Order Form.